Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hurray! I did it...Thing #1

I've successfully created my very first blog! I havent't been very creative regarding the "look" of my page, however. I'm finding it takes a lot of time to be artistic while experimenting with the many different templates, settings and layouts. Perhaps you've noticed, too that I didn't follow directions very well, since I preferred using a real picture of myself in place of Yahoo's "avatar" version. The directions are very thorough and I appreciate the many additional links that give good explaination of everthing related to the "23 things on a stick" course.

So along with possibly improving the look of my page (as time allows), I look forward to completion of the next 22 web tools. I know I'll be challenged, and perhaps even frustrated, but here's to getting started!

1 comment:

PatriciaP said...

Don't be too hard on yourself to have the perfect looking page. I think many librarians are perfectionists, which can really slow them down and be nervous about learning new things. Try to stay loose, have fun, and the learning will follow. Am looking forward to seeing your avatar, which is part of Thing 1. Keep blogging about your 23 Things experiences....

Patricia Post
CMLE